Monday, February 21, 2011

HAS ANYONE SEEN MY MOJO???

Well, this is my first official Steel City Scrapper post. Unfortunately, I have been suffering from creative block for the last several weeks. Yes, my Mojo has gone AWOL. I haven't been motivated to create much, I'm not finding inspiration anywhere, and I have not felt good about the projects I have completed recently. I am officially issuing an A.P.B. on my Creative Mojo. My Mojo is not very big; and not very fast (it takes a while to kick in); but when it's working, we do some cool things together. So, if you see my Mojo, please tell it to come home. It is loved and missed dearly.

3 comments:

  1. Dear L,
    I have been looking high and low for your mojo. I don't think it's "lost", I think it my just be misplaced. You do great work. I loved the cards you sent me. You are really sweet. . but, shhhhh, don't let the word get out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. L, I've awarded you the Stylish Blog Award. I know of all the great work you do and although your blog is just getting started, I love the warm colors you've used.

    Check out your award at http://msscrappycreations.blogspot.com/2011/03/stylish-blog-award.html.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello just found your blog glade to be here!

    ReplyDelete